Saskatoon, Canada, S7W1B5
Joined on March, 2011
Any day at any time
Up to 25 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationBSc, MSC, Ph.D
Over 10 years of Post-Ph.D Canadian experience in university research and teaching
taught many Highschool and University students.
1) High School Chem20, Chem30, Bio20, Bio30
2) Human Nutrition and Human Anatomy and Physiology a Nursing student
3) Biotechnology, Cell lBiology, Molecular Biology to 25 MSc students until recently
4) Immunology, cell signaling and Biochemistry to 5 M.Sc students in 2010
5) Undergrad General Biology and Biochemistry to a class of 100 students
1. I can also help you in your assignments, designing questions papers for your exam, writing research grants, etc.
2. I use very innovative and novel teaching methods.
3. I will also provide a software to you so that you can answere multiple choice questions and do your self assessment.
4. I am also involved in many volunteer organizations that require thorough background check. These include, but not limited to, Canadian Breast Cancer Society, Children festival, Albert Daycare Society, Saskatoon Health Region, St Paul Hospital, etc.
Hobbies-Very friendly with kids of all age and race. I have my own pre-school age daughter.
-Sports/recreation (Hockey, Camping)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.